Welcome to the Polish Educational and Cultural Association (PECA) in Northern Ireland.
PECA was formed in May 2012 and is connected to Polish Saturday School inBelfast, which was established in November 2007. Our Association’s aim is to encourage the continuation of the Polish language and culture and to support Polish community in their integration in the Northern Irish society through information campaigns, advice service and fostering positive relationships withthe local community, government bodies and NGOs. PECA is a charity registered in Northern Ireland (NIC103717). The current Board of Trustees was elected at the AGM held on 5th December 2015.
PECA is active in the following areas:
- Building a bilingual database of resources on this website;
- Offering Face-to-Face and Telephone advice service (Click for info.);
- Signposting to various Government and voluntary services;
- Offering the Polish saturday School in Belfast;
- Signposting to other Polish Saturday Schools in Northern Ireland;
- Building relationships with local communities and their representatives;
- Publishing a Polish monthly magazine “Nasz Express”
- Working with NGO and GO
- Help with funeral arrangements
Please browse our site using the menus above, for Polish Saturday Schools, or useful resources such as Funeral Arrangements, Housing Rights issues, Employment, and our Advice clinic etc.
Our offices have closed for the summer.
You can contact us at email@example.com however we are unable to offer advice or assistance at this time.